main || up a level || post article || search || archive

Re: Jewish victims of Stalinism
by Arieh Lebowitz on 2001/05/16 16:22:39 US/Mountain

Dear Yoav:

Try contacting what used to be called the National Conference on Soviet Jewry, now I think the NCSJ, which was based in New York and now both in New York and Washington, DC. The American Jewish Year Book most recent edition should have the name, address, phone and fax, e-mail, etc., in the index of organizations in the back.

Same for the Union of Councils for Soviet Jewry, which is also based in Washington, DC.

Both organizations can provide an exhaustive supply of lists of books and articles dealing with the history of the plight of Jews in the former Soviet Bloc.

>> Arieh Lebowitz

Post Reply

Please keep title brief and descriptive. (ex., "Looking for Relatives in Amsterdam")
(You can attach a file to your reply which can then be retrieved by other readers.
Try to keep the file sizes below 500Kb in order to conserve network and server resources.) reserves the right to review posted comments and to remove those it finds offensive or inappropriate.

  main || up a level || post article || search || archive

Search Readers' Exchange



Subscribe to the JHOM mailing list for updates.